• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

Directions

My address: 414 Wolf St., Rensselaer, IN 47978
Directions:
Take I-65 south to exit 215, turn left (route 114.)
Watch the left side of the road for Jasper County Airport. Just past the airport is airport road. Turn left on airport road.
Follow airport road until you reach a stop sign (Wood St.) Turn right on Wood St.
Going forward on Wood St. you will reach a stop sign at route 231. Continue forward on Wood St.
Past the stop sign at route 231 you will see a small church on the right side. Just past the church is Franklin St. Turn right on Franklin St.
Continue forward on Franklin St. until you come to a stop sign (Wolf St.) Turn left on Wolf St.
My house is the fourth house on the left, green siding and shingles.

Alternate directions:
Take 49 south until it T's at state road 14. Turn right on 14.
Follow 14 until you reach route 231 (Jasper County Flea Market on the left.) Turn left on 231.
Follow 231 until you reach Wood St. (John Deere dealership on the right.) Turn left on Wood St.
You will see a small church on the right side. Just past the church is Franklin St. Turn right on Franklin St.
Continue forward on Franklin St. until you come to a stop sign (Wolf St.) Turn left on Wolf St.
My house is the fourth house on the left, green siding and shingles.

Hopefully GPS will help you with any difficulties. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks