• GTA V

• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

where do we go from here

ok I should have started this monday but better late then never Smile

Ok we need to decide where we are sending ourselfs on the T.E.D.D.Y?
The places that have been mentioned are The Green house(to look for Zuma etc.), Oslo, or just a short jump to Orleans.
we dont know if we go long way how we are getting back. we also could go to any of the other Houses.
In our group we haver added Christy and the Elf.
So have anyone thought of any other places or good reason to go to one of those?
I vote Oslo and here are my reasons in no particular order:

It's still in Europe so we can travel back by ourselves fairly easy.
It's somewhere that no one in Paxton would know about in case there is a traitor.
Darcy can obviously move around quickly so if we wanted to speak with Zuma she might be able to help us with that.
We might be able to get more info if we have the elf talk to some of the sisters.
Oslo is closer to Russia in case we decide to Counterattack!
like that last reason isnt the only one you care about lol
I think we should stay local so I'd vote either Oslo or Orleans. I wouldn't mind seeing Zuma again but the thought of fighting any more of those vampiric gorillas is enough to make me stay away from South America! I'd really like to see Darcy if we knew how to contact her so that's another reason for Oslo.

Do we know if there are other TEDDYs besides the ones at the main houses? Do we know for sure there are TEDDYs at the other main houses?

I think we are going to be traveling SLOW for awhile.

I also like the idea of a counterattack  Smile
While preparing the self-destruct, Christi can tell you that each major house as a T.E.D.I. in or nearby their locations with Cape Colony as the only outpost with a T.E.D.I. Green House, Falklands, and Pitcairn only have focus platforms (half a TEDI; energy to run them is pooled). The TEDI can teleport to other areas, but at a greater physical cost since their is no receiving platform to provide energy to the teleportation.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Orleans is out of commission at the moment, so that's not really an option. We could go out to wag waga house to find out more about the events that occurred there, maybe it's related to this attack. That'd also put us in behind the Russians. We need an army to counter-attack. Neilor have any suggestions?
Hearing the explosions from above, the Russians have to be blasting their way in... anywhere but here.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
waga waga could be ok but we are not sure if any other houses have been attack etc so could be risky
[quote author=amethyst link=topic=259.msg700#msg700 date=1291823359]
Orleans is out of commission at the moment, so that's not really an option. We could go out to wag waga house to find out more about the events that occurred there, maybe it's related to this attack. That'd also put us in behind the Russians. We need an army to counter-attack. Neilor have any suggestions?
[/quote]

Are you thinking about Simon Trent's recent poor decisions at Wagga Wagga or is there something else?
There were the strange deaths before that. I'm up for anywhere where we think there won't be Russians at the moment.