• Street Fighter

• GTA V

• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

Saturday 11/27

I've been informed that I have to go to the circus tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to make it. If it's over at a reasonable time I'll text someone to see if it's worth coming.
With Xahn out and Amethyst most likely out, I'm calling it for this week. I really want everyone on hand for this next night.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
okies no game Big Grin   
IIRC, I don't think Angel will be here next week. I thought she said she has to work but my memory is not very good so I could be wrong.
Well damn. Well, we'll work something out.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Work will probably be fairly uneventful, I'll see if I can do it from there.
If you can be join us next week somehow, that would be great! This week will be one that I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on.
[quote author=vallis link=topic=252.msg654#msg654 date=1290899726]
If you can be join us next week somehow, that would be great! This week will be one that I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on.
[/quote]

TPK?  Big Grin
No such luck, I couldn't get out of it. I don't have to be there until 7pm though, so I could play earlier in the day if that's an option for everyone else.
I'm free all day.