• Street Fighter

• GTA V

• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

Nick small issie

I have noticed that when I submit a post i'll get error I already have submitted it but not there. I can recreate the error after some testing. It happens when I hit return at end of fist line it drops tht first line dow puts blank line and wont delete or let type on it. If I just keep typing and let it go auto to next line it post fine
Undecided

I know I put in a script that is suppose to stop double posting, but why oh why do you keep breaking? I don't know. I might have to look at the database itself and see if your profile is damaged. Worst case, I might need to recreate your account.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
it not double posting my message just not letting me post if i hit enter Smile
ok made new account see what happens fingers crossed

test test
ok weird moment ago wouldnt let me post said already had posted that msg wouldnt let edit either
so trying again

ok lets see if this one works hehe Idea

funny doing new reply and it adds to last post now but i can post with out trou ble hehe Blush
If it works without issue and you're okay with it, I'll transfer your post counts to your new account.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
lets see for few days i got outstanding email im waiting on then we can delete Zero Sad hehe
Testing for Viruses
I'm clean my laptop new install only done updates, msn, yahoo, netflix and you hehe no email on laptop
LOL, no. I turned on the virus scanner for the boards.
I understood hehe