Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Sat 21st :)

ok great night lots fun hell of a battle with that bloodmage and templar Smile

had some thoughts needed to down before i forget them about the after battle things.

1st with what we saw the bloodmage do with templar i think he also enchanted the commoners(pig farmers)

which means they are not responsibe for their actions why I didnt fight any. I think the templar will want to arrest them and i dont think that is the right thing. any thoughts appreciated

2nd the reward for the return of the stolen loot isnt much compared to the total value of the goods what do you think about trying to bargin for an item of little more vaule for mike, frank, me ?

3rd Madem DM right after basttle im checking all pig farmers to see who is alive if sany and help them ask Mike and nick to check building for women and children Smile

I believe they should be detained and questioned that way we can be sure they were enchanted and not bad guys. We'll have to appraise how good the gear is since I don't remember if she said if it was just bottom of the line gear or not.

Right, I'm not prepared to assume the commoners are completely innocent and should be just let go. If there are any lingering effects, those need to be dealt with or let to run their course. The commoners should be detained for now.

We can ask for more... after all, we far exceeded the shop keeps' expectations, especially to outfit one of the remaining three group-mates. But all the equipment is known stolen goods and should be returned in one way or another.
They can take away my innocence, but they can't erase my pride

(07-22-2012, 10:42 PM)Nick Wrote: Right, I'm not prepared to assume the commoners are completely innocent and should be just let go. If there are any lingering effects, those need to be dealt with or let to run their course. The commoners should be detained for now.

We can ask for more... after all, we far exceeded the shop keeps' expectations, especially to outfit one of the remaining three group-mates. But all the equipment is known stolen goods and should be returned in one way or another.

Why are there only "three" remaining group-mates? Did something happen to one of us?

No,no, no. Alex and I got equipment upgrades in town. We are now looking at the extra funds to supply more upgrades to everyone else.

np detaining the pig farmers but i want to make sure we know what is going on i dont want the templar to hide the fact he got nailed by the blood mage hehe.
Frank we sold all our past loot and jewels etc got 303 sp for it all and we found some good items in the big town alex got some very good heavy leather armor, nick got a red steel? sword that has +2 damage and intimadate checks Smile while at the store we overheard converation about 3 thefts 3 days ago. we offered to help find the stuff for a reward of 10% which is 73sp total.
I figured if we talk the dwarf into maybe get an item instead of the sp which we might get something of retail vaslue 100sp or little less ? Just so you know we have 103 sp in party treasury atm.
alex item cost like 120sp nicks was 80sp. So if their is some weapon or armor you would like think about it we might be able to do something. We did find out about some cloth that can make clothes better ac the bloodmage had some.
We dont know the loot from him yet or anything we stop right at end of fight at 2am hehe

new batman movie was very good

So we were asked to retrieve something that was stolen?

If I am understanding correctly the item(s) we retrieved are worth more than the reward?

We fought a templar and a bloodmage at the same time? How did we know it was a bloodmage?

Are both the templar and the bloodmage dead?

We actually approached the shop keep. She was willing to offer us a reward if we did what the city guards could not.

The templar was in town on special assignment to investigate the thefts in town and the possibility of a bloodmage. The group tracked down the mage with the templar and his guards as a consolidated effort.

The templar got dominated by the bloodmage. As for the how we know it was a bloodmage, I think the abundant use of blood gave it away. The bloodmage is very dead, thank you very much, and beheaded. The templar was knocked back to his senses with the mage's death.

What did the shopkeep want us to retrieve?

She claimed some low-end steel. 15 short swords and 15 suits of leather armor. She didn't think we'd retrieve any of it, let alone all of it.