• Street Fighter

• GTA V

• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

iPad Mini

If anyone cares (not me since I dislike Apple) the iPad mini has been announced. $329 for the 16GB base model. Ships 11/2, preorders start 10/26.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
I am glad I waited to buy a tablet. There are so many more choices now than there were just earlier this year. It's a good time to be in the market for a new tablet!
'tis the season, fa la la la la
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Dell is getting in on the act!
http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-10-tablet/p...-KE1NIW-v1
hmmm :-)
I don't know, I might go with the Dell on due to employee discount. I also want the full Win8 which I cannot get with the Surface.

Damn it all.
(10-24-2012, 09:18 PM)Nick Wrote: I don't know, I might go with the Dell on due to employee discount. I also want the full Win8 which I cannot get with the Surface.

Damn it all.
That works for me! I'd like to check out an XPS tablet. I have an XPS laptop and I like it alot so far. I didn't notice a release date though but I'm sure it will be out for the holidays.
The ship date is 12/7 for the XPS and 12/12 for the Latitudes.
I am looking forward to seeing the iPad mini. The slightly larger screen combined with the different ratio may make the screen large enough for me to read easily. The sites I looked at claims the screen is 35% larger than the standard 7" tablet. I know there are a few things it lacks compared to the larger version but I'm not sure those features really matter alot to me.
I'll certainly be looking at one when I get a chance this weekend.
It's an iPad, just smaller. Take a look at the Kindle HD if think a smaller tablet is your thing.