• Street Fighter

• GTA V

• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

Sat Nov 17th

Sadly I have to work in the 17th so no Dragon Age that week.
Added to the calendar

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
ok on the 17th but oh great and powerfull DM since your Hubbie put his game on hold for now are you available to play this Sat. the 10th ? Frank and I can. Frank checking with Mike to make sure he hasnt changed his plans after he moves. So if You and Nick, Alex can ??
SmileSmile
That's fine with me, I'm glad you guys are eager to play. The full write up isn't available yet, but I did update the adventure timeline so you can count the days until Berchan's ghoulifucation.
I can play. open on Saturday and Sunday so would have to stop around midnight.
I'd have to be in bed by 12am, I'm going to Lafayette and Dekalb on Sunday. It's a lot of time behind the wheel and I'm going to need some shut-eye. So I can only be there to 1130pm.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Do we want to shoot for a 4pm start?
ok cool we playing and im ok with 4pm
Alright
I will be there a little late then.  have to work till 4.  I will try to get out early if I can.  The owner gave a nice big ass list of things he wants done by Sunday night so it depends on how much we can get done in the morning. I will level my character when I get there.