• Street Fighter

• GTA V

• FIFA

• Minecraft!

• Minecraft

• Advanced Warfare

• Dotaaa

Sat 11th

Are we playing this week? I open so I can actually play.
We're on so far as I know
Yep we on
Do you Believe ???

I BELIEVE NOW !!!!!    Undecided
I might not get there till 5:30 or 6. Will have to take care of some things after work and Im going to have to soak my toe for 30 mins or so since it will be the only chance I get for the day. And just because u will probably ask, Its infected from and ingrown toenail that I think i aggravated with all the walking in Vegas. posted a pic on FB 8-)
Been there.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Sorry about not showing up last night. Got out of work late. Took my medication and fell asleep soaking my toe after I got home. Didn't wake up till around 11
That's alright, it was a rough night. I'd suggest thinking about a new character. It most likely won't be needed, but you're paralyzed with the Reverent on one side of you and a little less then a dozen headless, undead Avars surrounding you.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.
Hmm, I'm not sure how to take that.
Just calling it as it is. The only one in worse shape is me.
As of right now im off the 25th. Have to close the Saturday before anf after that.