Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Cunning Memory Check!

I'd like to get some discussion going about the clues we received last session when we made the cunning memory checks. Please post the information you received using the exact words that were written on the clue. If our GM wouldn't mind, please correct us if we make an error. I'll go first (my clue is at Angel's so please correct me if needed).

1. Danarius wants you to succeed. (I assume he means Marius)

Broga card was

You have a rare and valuable magic item, the Eluvian.

Tyree's cards
The Architect told you to just do what you do and the Relics will be found.

Asha'Bellenar is known to assist travelers in unusual and unexpected ways

ok those are my memory cards hehe and I miss understood the Aha'Bellenar one

Since we haven't had anyone else post their notes can we get some assistance from our awesome GM please Smile

I have nothing.
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.

Corryn's was a list of Danarius' known associates in town. They were Arl Howe, The Orlesian, and the Crate Merchant
Cathal had "The Architect stated you will need the Relics"
Calvino had "Strom is missing, if alive and found he may be able to provide insight on the Lyrium theft."

Calvino you were most helpful last week with Irene (3)

Irene?
I am not an early bird or a night owl. I am some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.

Yes your girlfriend that you killed Sad on the ship seems to be back ??? hence the (3) third sister maybe.
She was the one playing the pipes at your bar that took your spot

She would, damn it.

I will put all of our clues from the cunning memory checks below. I will also make some comments on them, feel free to add any of your own.

1. Danarius wants you to succeed. (I assume he means Marius)

This seems pretty self explanatory. I am not sure how much he'll want me to succeed if we try to kill him. If we do succeed and he is still alive I assume we'll see him again.

2. Corryn's was a list of Danarius' known associates in town. They were Arl Howe, The Orlesian, and the Crate Merchant.

As far as I know we haven't tried to get any information out of the three associates. I think we dropped the ball on this one and I don't think we have enough time to do this prior to the card game.

3. You have a rare and valuable magic item, the Eluvian.

I think we need to settle on a plan on how to use the item. I like Isabella's idea the best so far but I'd be open to other options. Perhaps we could just trade this for the locket? I really hope we can keep it but I just cant see us lugging it around the countryside as we travel.

4. The Architect stated you will need the Relics.

I don't think we can use any of the relics as bargaining chips. I believe we have them all currently but can our awesome GM verify this for us please?

5.The Architect told you to just do what you do and the Relics will be found.

Seems easy enough. I wonder if we are venturing away from "what we do" normally but I suppose time will tell. I also wonder if the relics are somehow drawn to each other? Perhaps the more we have enables us to draw others relics to us?

6. Strom is missing, if alive and found he may be able to provide insight on the Lyrium theft.

Another area where we dropped the ball. I can't imagine we can find him before the card game. If we survive we may want to explore this option some more.

7. Asha'Bellenar is known to assist travelers in unusual and unexpected ways.

Does anyone remember where we got this information from? Was it just during the cunning memory check or did we know this before at some point? I am not sure how this is relevant to our current situation.

The note from Adelaide also stated that Danarius could be unaware of the Lyrium theft. If we could verify this it could be useful. It claimed Arl Howe was behind the murder of the empress. I am not sure we can use this now, hopefully we'll have a chance to use it later. I don't recall the third bit of information. If someone else remembers it please post it in this thread.

I think we have all the information we need to make a decision. If anyone has any other information that is relevant please post it, no matter how minor. It could be the missing piece we need in order to clear things up for us. If I think of anything else I'll post it tomorrow. I'd ask that everyone else do the same, the more ideas we share the better our chances are to succeed.