Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

The Black Spider's Letters

In addition to the items found on the Black Spider by Ricsire, there were a few letters tucked away in a pocket of his robe. The letters are below, there are no dates on them, and I've listed them in a random order since you'd have no way of knowing the order in which they were sent. They are all addressed someone named Nezznar and appear to be from someone named Frulam.

============ 

Nezznar, 
A green calling itself Venomfang has taken residence in the ruins near the forest. I have sent a young acolyte named Favric to treat with the dragon. Make sure your Cragmaw cretins allow them safe passage. 
Frulam 

============ 

Nezznar, 
I see your stubbornness has been rewarded with the location of the lost mine’s entrance. I think you might have dwarf blood mingled in your veins. Very well, continue with your exploration. If the forge of spells still exists, your plan may yet bear fruit. 
Frulam 

============ 

Nezznar, 

Wave Echo Cave is lost to the past. Do not waste more time and gold pursuing this foolishness. Find easier targets to plunder, and reign in your Cragmaw cretins. They are cheating us, holding back treasure instead of paying full tribute. 

Frulam 

============ 

Nezznar, 
I trust matters regarding the forge are well in hand. Do not allow knowledge of its location to spread, at least until your task is complete. The magic of this forge, if it still exists, must be harnessed. The Wearers of Purple will not look kindly on failure in this. 
Frulam 

============ 

Nezznar, 
Your plan for the forge has drawn the attention of Rezmir. The stakes are higher than ever. Deliver the forge’s magic soon, and you will be rewarded handsomely. Fail, and there is no escape from Rezmir’s wrath. 
Frulam 

============