Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Library Moved - Again

I've just about given up hope of finding someplace to host the library securely and without with little-to-no cost. I've decided to use Microsoft's Skydrive to host the library. Since they made a lot of improvements, and I favor Microsoft, it should work out. You'll now see a link at the top of the site to take you to the library.
They can take away my innocence, but they can't erase my pride

okies

Is there a fee involved in using Skydrive?

Not initially. Since I've been using Skydrive well before Microsoft's latest round of updates, I was grandfathered in with 25GB to my account. Now that's not quite enough for the whole library, so I'll pay a year fee for more space later, but for now, the bulk of the library is online.

I wish I had more control to fine tune the environment, but as it stands, Skydrive offers everything needed for intermediate management of all the library's content.

I have increased the size of the library and added nearly 17GB (1,127) books and other material. I'm only missing two 4e Wizard books and Dungeon Mag from June to present.

sweet do you keep moving it like a moonshiner staying one step ahead of the law

(10-02-2012, 01:52 PM)Nick Wrote: I have increased the size of the library and added nearly 17GB (1,127) books and other material. I'm only missing two 4e Wizard books and Dungeon Mag from June to present.
Was any new Warhammer 40K (from any of the four lines) added?

No, I think I'm done moving it as long as I don't have to do anything more to the library (e.g. security, branding, access issues).

And no, I have not yet looked into 40K. I was focused on Wizards material with this huge push. I'll start looking at other systems starting tonight.

I've added a lot of new material for the other systems, including Warhammer 40K.

40k, I'm missing Rogue Trader: The Navis Primer, Rogue Trader: The Soul Reaver, and Black Crusade: The Tome of Fate.
For 4e, I need Menzoberranzan.
Dragon is missing 415 (September)
Dungeon is missing 203-207

I also added a new section called Other Systems to hold those small one-off's that I pickup on my hunts.

Pathfinder has been rebuilt with a massive update that should put it to par with all the releases from Paizo.