Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Happy Birthday

Happy B-Day SIR NICK

Happy Birthday!

SIR NICK you know when you have been watching to much POLITICS when you come down with. P.T.S.D
POST, TRUMP, STRESS, DISORDER,
LOL

HA!
They can take away my innocence, but they can't erase my pride

Happy belated birthday, Nick. Also, Hello Everybody! Hope things are going well.

Nick - I'm going to do some rooting around in the archives if you don't mind. I'm building a campaign wiki for a game and I could use PDFs of some things that I only have hardbacks for. I'm finding its easier to copy-paste from a pdf. 8P

(03-11-2016, 03:09 PM)Sir_Darien Wrote: Happy belated birthday, Nick. Also, Hello Everybody! Hope things are going well.

Nick - I'm going to do some rooting around in the archives if you don't mind. I'm building a campaign wiki for a game and I could use PDFs of some things that I only have hardbacks for. I'm finding its easier to copy-paste from a pdf. 8P

Help yourself
They can take away my innocence, but they can't erase my pride

HI Mike how you doing
Im a turtle in the Dragon Age campaign Sad
Hope you are having fun with your gaming group Smile

Hey Brad. Things are going pretty well. Moved out to the west coast for a job a few months back. Gaming group is starting up in a few weeks, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope you get deturtleized soon. Wink

I hope so been a reptile in one form or another since Dec. 2015 lol
you learning to surf yet Smile

I pretty much just immediately fall down when attempting to surf, ski, or snowboard. My Dex score is like a 4. Wink